Banbury Hill Farm
At Banbury Hill Farm we understand and sympathise in the difficulty of making up your mind about where to go for your holidays. But once you realise that the peace & tranquillity of the gentle Cotswold countryside is what you really need in order to relax and recharge your energy, you will find it with us at Banbury Hill Farm.
Banbury Hill farmhouse lies in the midst of rolling, wooded farmland of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds. Around the large farmhouse are the old stone barns, now splendid conversions into delightful bed & breakfast accommodation and cosy self catering cottages. The grassy meadows and young plantations slope gently towards the river valley, with broad grass walks and well-signed farm trails taking you through ever more interesting areas. Here, you can see a variety of farm animals; the horses, the sheep, the pigs and the Shetland ponies. There is an attractive playground for the children, identified dog-walks and tennis for yourselves. We offer a small, well-stocked seasonal shop and a laundrette for our guests. A wealth of tourist information is also available.
Banbury Hill Farm is ideally placed should you wish to explore
· Blenheim Palace - 6 miles
· Cotswold Wild Life Park - 10 miles
· Oxford - served by regular direct trains to/from Charlbury
· The Cotswold towns and villages such as Burford, Bourton-on-the-Water, Stow-on-The-Wold, Broadway and Chipping Campden to name but a few
· Stratford-upon-Avon - 27 miles
· London - served by regular direct trains to/from Charlbury
You could not make a better choice for your countryside holiday than here at Banbury Hill Farm.